Subject: RE: VENEZUELA: FIRST REMINDER - Renewal notice August of 2026 - owner: PANASONIC HOLDINGS CORPORATION [202608]
From: "AOYAMA & PARTNERS" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Renewals Bolet & Terrero'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Mariateresa Santana'" <[email-masked]>, "'Luis Henriquez'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2026 13:16:33 +0900

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for your renewal reminder.

Unfortunately, we are not in position to place any instructions on renewals
of the trademark registrations listed in your email below, since PANASONIC
HOLDINGS CORPORATION entrusts trademark renewals and Affidavit/Declaration
of Use to an outside renewal company in Japan with respect to all of their
overseas trademark registrations.

We are sorry if we failed to advise you earlier.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this e-mail by return.

Truly yours,

--------------------------------------------------

Motohiro KATSUMI

AOYAMA & PARTNERS

Osaka Umeda Twin Towers North

8-1, Kakuda-cho, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0017 JAPAN

Phone:  (81)6-6316-1261, (81)6-6316-1290(Direct)

Fax:    (81)6-6316-2241

E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

MK:aw:mu

Note:

-- Please copy <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> in any emails related to trademark matters with our reference number.

-- Please confirm an acknowledgement from our firm for all correspondence.
If you fail to receive our receipt confirmation in two business days, please
remind us promptly until confirming our acknowledgement.

Confidentiality Notice:

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally
privileged. It has been sent for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the message.

 

From: Renewals Bolet & Terrero <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2026 6:20 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: Mariateresa Santana <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Luis Henriquez <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Renewals Bolet & Terrero <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: VENEZUELA: FIRST REMINDER - Renewal notice August of 2026 - owner:
PANASONIC HOLDINGS CORPORATION [202608]

AOYAMA & PARTNERS
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Dear Sirs,

We would like to inform you that the registrations listed below are set to
expire in August of 2026. Should you wish to maintain their validity, they
may be renewed within the six (6) months leading up to their expirations. 

Owner: PANASONIC HOLDINGS CORPORATION 

  

Trademark 

Class 

Reg. No. 

Valid until 

Y. Ref. 

1

12

P309803

Aug 29, 2026

820570

2

7

P309804

Aug 29, 2026

820567

3

7

P309805

Aug 29, 2026

821312

4

9

P309806

Aug 29, 2026

820568

5

9

P309807

Aug 29, 2026

821314

6

9

P309808

Aug 29, 2026

821315

7

11

P309809

Aug 29, 2026

821316

The costs for renewing a trademark registration (cost per trademark and
class) are as follows:

Professional fees

16% VAT

Official fees

Expenses

Total

US$350

US$56

US$240

US$45

US$691

Additional comments:

*	Official fees may vary at any time; therefore, we recommend
proceeding with the renewal application as soon as possible. 
*	Once the renewal application is submitted, the registration will be
valid for 15 years. The issuance of the Certificate of Renewal could take
between 6 to 12 months. Please keep in mind that the Venezuelan Trademark
Office has recently launched this service, so its functionality is still
uncertain. 
*	Proof of use of the mark is not required. 
*	Registration can be renewed within a grace period of 6 months.
However, the official fee applicable is US$720, and our professional fees
are US$450 + 16% VAT. 
*	The multi-class system is not applied in Venezuela. 
*	We require to have a POA, that must be duly notarized and apostille.

*	The POA's information must match the name and address of the
trademark owner recorded before the Venezuelan Trademark Office. 
*	Should any update be required regarding the trademark's ownership or
address, please inform us in due time so we can assist you with their
recordal. 
*	For any additional information please contact Mariateresa Santana
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] with CC to
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. 

We look forward to your comments and instructions.

Best regards,

  <https://galena.byt.com.ve/nb/signatures/renewals.png>