Subject: Venezuela Trademark Registration No. P314052 (Bolet Ref: 873196: C&S Ref; OTP-2010-0038-VE)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: 'Renewals Bolet & Terrero' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Mariateresa Santana' <[email-masked]>, 'Luis Henriquez' <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2026 14:07:08 +0900

Renewals Department 

Bolet & Terrero 

Re :

Venezuela Trademark Registration No. P314052

Mark: "AQUAVALUE" (Class: 11)

Registrant: WOONGJIN COWAY CO., LTD. (Currently Coway Co., Ltd.) 

Your Ref: 873196

Our Ref.: OTP-2010-0038-VE

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for your email below.

Please be informed that the registrant has decided not to proceed with the
subject registration any longer. Please close your file concerned, without
incurring any costs. 

Thank you again for your kind cooperation in the past. 

Very truly yours, 

Sung-Dong LEE (Mr.) / Patent and Trademark Attorney / Partner

==================================================================

7th Floor, Daelim Acrotel, 13, Eonju-ro 30-gil

Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06292, Korea

Tel : +82-2-2182-0300

Fax : +82-2-2182-0311

 <http://www.cnspat.com/> www.cnspat.com 

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

=================================================================== 

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and 

may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. 

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, 

please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message. 

To contact our email administrator directly, send to
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

From: Renewals Bolet & Terrero <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2026 5:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Mariateresa Santana <[email-masked]>; Luis Henriquez
<[email-masked]>; Renewals Bolet & Terrero <[email-masked]>
Subject: VENEZUELA: Renewal notice Nov-Dec 2026 - owner: WOONGJIN COWAY CO.,
LTD. [2026B6]

C&S PATENT AND LAW OFFICE
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Dear Sirs,

We would like to inform you that the registration listed below is set to
expire in Nov-Dec 2026. Should you wish to maintain its validity, it may be
renewed within the six (6) months leading up to its expiration. 

Owner: WOONGJIN COWAY CO., LTD. 

  

Trademark 

Class 

Reg. No. 

Valid until 

Y. Ref. 

1

AQUAVALUE

11

P314052

Dec 13, 2026

OTP-2010-0038-225

The costs for renewing a trademark registration (cost per trademark and
class) are as follows:

Professional fees

16% VAT

Official fees

Expenses

Total

US$350

US$56

US$240

US$45

US$691

Additional comments:

*	Official fees may vary at any time; therefore, we recommend
proceeding with the renewal application as soon as possible. 
*	Once the renewal application is submitted, the registration will be
valid for 15 years. The issuance of the Certificate of Renewal could take
between 6 to 12 months. Please keep in mind that the Venezuelan Trademark
Office has recently launched this service, so its functionality is still
uncertain. 
*	Proof of use of the mark is not required. 
*	Registration can be renewed within a grace period of 6 months.
However, the official fee applicable is US$720, and our professional fees
are US$450 + 16% VAT. 
*	The multi-class system is not applied in Venezuela. 
*	We require to have a POA, that must be duly notarized and apostille.

*	The POA's information must match the name and address of the
trademark owner recorded before the Venezuelan Trademark Office. 
*	Should any update be required regarding the trademark's ownership or
address, please inform us in due time so we can assist you with their
recordal. 
*	For any additional information please contact Mariateresa Santana
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] with CC to
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. 

We look forward to your comments and instructions.

Best regards,

  <https://galena.byt.com.ve/nb/signatures/renewals.png>