Subject: RE: VENEZUELA: Renewal notice Nov-Dec 2026 - owner: OMEGA SA (OMEGA AG) (OMEGA LTD) [2026B6]
From: "Chagra, Fatma" <[email-masked]>
To: Renewals Bolet & Terrero <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mariateresa Santana <[email-masked]>, Luis Henriquez <[email-masked]>, Renewals Bolet & Terrero <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 10:22:39 +0000

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for reaching out. We handle renewals directly with our service
provider, so no action is required from your side for annuities.

Could you also please remove Bérénice from the distribution list for Omega
cases and add me in her stead ? 

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Fatma Chagra
Trademarks and Designs

Legal Department

The Swatch Group Ltd
Seevorstadt 6
CH - 2501 Biel/Bienne
phone: +41 32 343 69 06
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.swatchgroup.com/> www.swatchgroup.com 

 

From: Renewals Bolet & Terrero < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]> 
Sent: lundi, 11 mai 2026 11:09
To: Simonnet-Ludot, Bérénice <
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Cc: Mariateresa Santana < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
Luis Henriquez < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;
Renewals Bolet & Terrero < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL]VENEZUELA: Renewal notice Nov-Dec 2026 - owner: OMEGA SA
(OMEGA AG) (OMEGA LTD) [2026B6]

	
[EXTERNAL E-MAIL]: Verify the sender, content, and any request before taking
action. Do not click links or open attachments unless the message is trusted
and safe. 

THE SWATCH GROUP LTD.
Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Dear Sirs,

We would like to inform you that the registration listed below is set to
expire in Nov-Dec 2026. Should you wish to maintain its validity, it may be
renewed within the six (6) months leading up to its expiration. 

Owner: OMEGA SA (OMEGA AG) (OMEGA LTD) 

  

Trademark 

Class 

Reg. No. 

Valid until 

Y. Ref. 

1

OMEGA CONSTELLATION

14

F031440

Dec 18, 2026

The costs for renewing a trademark registration (cost per trademark and
class) are as follows:

Professional fees

16% VAT

Official fees

Expenses

Total

US$350

US$56

US$240

US$45

US$691

Additional comments:

*	Official fees may vary at any time; therefore, we recommend
proceeding with the renewal application as soon as possible. 
*	Once the renewal application is submitted, the registration will be
valid for 15 years. The issuance of the Certificate of Renewal could take
between 6 to 12 months. Please keep in mind that the Venezuelan Trademark
Office has recently launched this service, so its functionality is still
uncertain. 
*	Proof of use of the mark is not required. 
*	Registration can be renewed within a grace period of 6 months.
However, the official fee applicable is US$720, and our professional fees
are US$450 + 16% VAT. 
*	The multi-class system is not applied in Venezuela. 
*	We require to have a POA, that must be duly notarized and apostille.

*	The POA's information must match the name and address of the
trademark owner recorded before the Venezuelan Trademark Office. 
*	Should any update be required regarding the trademark's ownership or
address, please inform us in due time so we can assist you with their
recordal. 
*	For any additional information please contact Mariateresa Santana
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] with CC to
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. 

We look forward to your comments and instructions.

Best regards,

  <https://galena.byt.com.ve/nb/signatures/renewals.png>