Subject: HERMES INTERNATIONAL- OFFICE ACTION - Trademark HERMES EAU D´ORANGE VERTE- DEADLINE APRIL 23rd 2026 - (F0820806)
From: Jun Ito <[email-masked]>
To: Velia Bracho <[email-masked]>
Cc: Guillermo Lopez <[email-masked]>, "Trademarks Bolet & Terrero" <[email-masked]>, Marion Vidal-Lachaud <[email-masked]>, Marie Dubreuil <[email-masked]>, Marie-Aude Chevallier <[email-masked]>, Christelle Choung <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2026 15:37:48 +0200

Dear Velia,

Thank you for your email.

The client has decided *not to pursue this matter*, so no further action is
required. Please kindly close your file without issuing an invoice.

Thank you for your assistance and understanding.

Best regards,

*Jun Ito*
*TM Department*

Jacobacci & Partners France
32, rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - France
Phone: +33 (0) 1 53 04 64 64
Fax: +33 (0) 1 53 04 64 00
[email-masked]
france.jacobacci.com
<https://france.jacobacci.com>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Velia Bracho <[email-masked]>
Date: mar. 7 avr. 2026 à 17:28
Subject: RE: HERMES INTERNATIONAL- OFFICE ACTION - Trademark HERMES EAU
D´ORANGE VERTE- DEADLINE APRIL 23rd 2026 - (F0820806)
To: Jun Ito <[email-masked]>
Cc: Guillermo Lopez <[email-masked]>, Trademarks Bolet & Terrero <
[email-masked]>, Marion Vidal-Lachaud <[email-masked]>,
Marie Dubreuil <[email-masked]>, Marie-Aude Chevallier <
[email-masked]>, Christelle Choung <[email-masked]>,
Velia Bracho <[email-masked]>

Dear Jun,

Just checking if you have further comments or instructions on this.

Regards,
Velia.

------------------------------
*De:* Velia Bracho <[email-masked]>
*Enviado:* miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2026 11:30
*Para:* Jun Ito <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Guillermo Lopez <[email-masked]>; Trademarks Bolet & Terrero <
[email-masked]>; Marion Vidal-Lachaud <[email-masked]>;
Marie Dubreuil <[email-masked]>; Marie-Aude Chevallier <
[email-masked]>; Christelle Choung <[email-masked]>;
Velia Bracho <[email-masked]>
*Asunto:* RE: HERMES INTERNATIONAL- OFFICE ACTION - Trademark HERMES EAU
D´ORANGE VERTE- DEADLINE APRIL 23rd 2026 - (F0820806)

Dear Jun,

Regarding to your inquiries, find next our comments:

   1. *Whether this is likely the final office action before the mark is
   granted.  *Yes, this is the final Office Action issued by the VPTO since
   this application is currently on Registrar's Examination stage (the last
   phase before the granting of the mark).

   2. *The possibility of an ex officio denial even after we respond to the
   current objection. *Please note that responding to the Office Action
   does not automatically guarantee the trademark will be granted. Following
   our submission, the application must still undergo the Registrar's
   Examination for final approval. That said, we believe there is a high
   probability of successfully overcoming the objection in this specific case.

   3. *An estimate of all associated costs from the response to the
   objection through to the issuance of the final registration certificate. *As
   previously mentioned, the next payment covers the filing of the Office
   Action response. The breakdown is as follows:

   *Professional Fees  **100,00 US$ (+16% VAT)*
   * Official fees and expenses: 45,00 US$*
   * (We have applied a discount to our professional fees for this filing,
   as the objection only requires a Spanish translation of the trademark).*

   Following the submission of the response, and assuming no further
   objections arise (such as an *Ex Officio* Denial), the final payment
   will be due upon grant of the trademark in order to obtain the Certificate
   of Registration.:

   * Professional fees: USD 200.00 (+16% VAT)*
   * Official fees and expenses: USD 255.00*
   * (Please note that these costs may vary at the time of granting.)*

I trust this information addresses your inquiries. We remain at your
disposal should you require any further clarification.
Regards,
Velia.

------------------------------
*De:* Jun Ito <[email-masked]>
*Enviado:* Miércoles, 25 de Marzo de 2026 5:51
*Para:* Velia Bracho <[email-masked]>
*CC:* Guillermo Lopez <[email-masked]>; Trademarks Bolet & Terrero <
[email-masked]>; Marion Vidal-Lachaud <[email-masked]>;
Marie Dubreuil <[email-masked]>; Marie-Aude Chevallier <
[email-masked]>; Christelle Choung <[email-masked]>
*Asunto:* HERMES INTERNATIONAL- OFFICE ACTION - Trademark HERMES EAU
D´ORANGE VERTE- DEADLINE APRIL 23rd 2026 - (F0820806)

Dear Velia,

Thank you for your email.

Regarding this 2019 trademark filing, we understand the Office is currently
addressing its backlog. To ensure we provide our client with a
comprehensive report, please provide the following information:

- Whether this is likely the final office action before the mark is granted.
 (We think that the mark is in the Registrar's Examination stage)
- The possibility of an ex officio denial even after we respond to the
current objection.
- An estimate of all associated costs from the response to the objection
through to the issuance of the final registration certificate.

Many thanks for your response.

Best regards

*Jun Ito*
*TM Department*

Jacobacci & Partners France
32, rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - France
Phone: +33 (0) 1 53 04 64 64
Fax: +33 (0) 1 53 04 64 00
[email-masked]
france.jacobacci.com
<https://france.jacobacci.com>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : *Velia Bracho* <[email-masked]>
Date: mar. 17 mars 2026 à 21:35
Subject: HERMES INTERNATIONAL- OFFICE ACTION - Trademark HERMES EAU
D´ORANGE VERTE- DEADLINE APRIL 23rd 2026 -
To: Jun Ito <[email-masked]>, Marion Vidal-Lachaud <
[email-masked]>, Marie Dubreuil <[email-masked]>,
Christelle Choung <[email-masked]>, Marie-Aude Chevallier <
[email-masked]>
Cc: Guillermo Lopez <[email-masked]>, Trademarks Bolet & Terrero <
[email-masked]>, Velia Bracho <[email-masked]>

Dear Sirs,
Please be informed that the Venezuelan Patent and Trademark Office (“*VPTO*”)
has emitted an Office Action in Official Gazette No. 651 for the trademarks
mentioned below, with the following requirements:
*Trademarks*
*Class*
*Application No.*
*Requirement*
HERMES EAU D´ORANGE VERTE
3
2019-000269
To inform the VPTO the translation to Spanish of the phrase “Eau D’ Orange
Verte”

To fulfill these requirements, we must proceed to file a writ informing the
VPTO the translation into Spanish of the phrase “Eau D’ Orange Verte”
The associated costs to proceed with this writ are as follows:

   - *Professional fees: 200,00 US$ (+16% VAT)*
   - *Official fees and expenses: 45,00 US$*

The deadline for replying to this Office Action is *April 23rd, 2026*; if
we do not comply with the requirement of the VPTO, the application will
lapse.
We look forward to your thoughts and comments.
Best regards,
Velia.

*WARNING: our spam filters may occasionally eliminate legitimate e-mails
from clients. *
*If your e-mail contains important instructions, please ensure that we
acknowledge receipt of those instructions.*
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................
This e-mail is confidential and may contain attorney privileged information
intended for the addressee(s) only.
Questo e-mail è riservato e tutelato dal segreto professionale ed è rivolto
esclusivamente ai destinatari identificati.
Ce courriel est confidentiel, il est couvert par le secret professionnel et
entièrement réservé aux seuls destinataires identifiés.
Este e-mail es confidencial y está protegido por el secreto profesional y
dirigido exclusivamente a los destinatarios identificados.

-- 
*WARNING: our spam filters may occasionally eliminate legitimate e-mails 
from clients. *
*If your e-mail contains important instructions, please 
ensure that we acknowledge receipt of those instructions.*
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................
This e-mail is confidential and may contain attorney privileged information 
intended for the addressee(s) only.
Questo e-mail è riservato e tutelato 
dal segreto professionale ed è rivolto esclusivamente ai destinatari 
identificati.
Ce courriel est confidentiel, il est couvert par le secret 
professionnel et entièrement réservé aux seuls destinataires identifiés.
Este e-mail es confidencial y está protegido por el secreto profesional y 
dirigido exclusivamente a los destinatarios identificados.