Subject: RV: Alison Daniela Gomez Loaiza ha compartido la carpeta "VEP2025-000013" contigo
From: Patents Bolet & Terrero <[email-masked]>
To: Dorit Pollak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2026 18:15:34 +0000

De: Ruben Calderon <[email-masked]>
Enviado el: martes, 7 de abril de 2026 11:27 a. m.
Para: Alison Daniela Gomez Loaiza <[email-masked]>; Patents Bolet & Terrero <[email-masked]>
CC: Olarte Patents <[email-masked]>; Frederick Torres <[email-masked]>; Manuel Polanco <[email-masked]>; Luis Henriquez <[email-masked]>
Asunto: RE: Alison Daniela Gomez Loaiza ha compartido la carpeta "VEP2025-000013" contigo

Dear Alison,

We thank you for your email. Please be informed that the deadline is April 17.

Best regards,

De: Alison Daniela Gomez Loaiza <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Enviado el: miércoles, 25 de marzo de 2026 5:03 p. m.
Para: Ruben Calderon <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Patents Bolet & Terrero <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
CC: Olarte Patents <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Frederick Torres <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Manuel Polanco <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Luis Henriquez <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Asunto: RE: Alison Daniela Gomez Loaiza ha compartido la carpeta "VEP2025-000013" contigo

Re:    MERCK SHARP & DOHME LLC

          Patent Application in Venezuela 2025-000184

          Client Ref.: 26100

          Your Ref.: Please provide

          Our Ref.: VEP2025/000013

Dear Mr. Calderón,

Thank you for your e-mail. We acknowledge receipt.

Please confirm whether the date by which you require instructions from us is 17 May 2026.

With kind regards.

Please always copy [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> in your reply.
Por favor siempre copie a [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> en su respuesta.