Subject: RV: [Annuity Maintenance Transfer] 19240(VCJ-70266VE)
From: Patents Bolet & Terrero <[email-masked]>
To: Dorit Pollak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2026 14:20:51 +0000

De: Primeworks IP Attorneys <[email-masked]>
Enviado el: martes, 31 de marzo de 2026 2:18 a. m.
Para: Patents Bolet & Terrero <[email-masked]>
Asunto: [Annuity Maintenance Transfer] 19240(VCJ-70266VE)

Application No: 2020-000055
Patent No: A060162
Your ref: 19240
Our ref: VCJ-70266VE

Dear Sir:

We would report that the upcoming annuities are arranged by a maintenance company.  Therefore, you do not have to monitor and remind us of the due dates of the annuities.

We note that the next annuity will due on December 12, 2026.  Please let us know if it is incorrect.

Please acknowledge receipt of this instruction.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours very truly,

for

Aquila Takeshi AOKI

Partner,

Patent Attorney

****************************************************
    Aiko　Uchida
    Focalworks Corporation / PRIMEWORKS IP Attorneys
    t: +81-(0)3-6826-5161
****************************************************
 CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED: This e-mail transmission and/or the
attachments accompanying it may contain confidential information
belonging to the sender which is protected by the attorney-client
privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. Any unauthorized interception of this transmission is
illegal. If you have received this transmission in error, please
promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies
of the transmission.
DISCLAIMER: All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no
viruses are present in this e-mail. As our office cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this
e-mail or attachments we recommend that you subject these to your virus
checking procedures prior to use.